OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

News: BID Bidenergy Seeks Trading Halt, page-18

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    thinking about this whole JB situation, yes there is some legal action against the current directors and all of that, but I'm asking a serious question here - does that matter?

when he exited and in his hilarious messages that have been reported on, he calls people all manner of names but was explicit in saying that the CEO can't sell and isn't any good. today they sign one of Australia's largest energy companies. what if he keeps signing up more? I guess my question is, there's nothing to stop bailiu going on some action forever and using up the legal system, but will anyone care if this company signs up 10 deals in the next year? at what point does he just make interesting reading in the papers but his arguments about the inability of the company ceo to sell are proven false, or do you think they could sign 20 deals in the next year but as long as he's ferreting away in the background the share price can never truly reach its potential?

I feel like when the wheel turns for this company it will turn big, but it's just a question that I can't get my head around one way or the other. opinions welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.