BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

When I was at school a sentence did not begin with But! This...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    When I was at school a sentence did not begin with But! This probably tells me that you are much younger than I.
    To answer your somewhat rude question...... I don't know this but it is just my opinion (IMOP). I was commenting on my(personal) understanding of deferred revenue in relation to BIG and I thought the previous posters' explanation was clear and easily understood.
    I, like you, believe I can invest my money with the company of my choice and if my judgement is good the company will repay my trust in their abilities with an increase in the value of my investment over time and or paying a dividend.
    I have a company myself (unlisted) and I've just completed 2 lots of BAS as well as end of year for company, partnership and two individuals. I understand a little about taxable income but certainly not an expert!
    I do however have experience in manufacturing and maintenance and in the past have been paid up front for products and services. I know what it feels like to have someone else's money and the liability it can be if you are yet to produce the item!
    For me to significantly invest, a company has to; have a market for what they are selling, be generating revenue, show positive growth and deliver information to the shareholder free from what I perceive as BS.
    IMOP BIG has all of these and I refuse to allow thinking to be manipulated by a market that uses fear over common sense to acheive an outcome. Fundamentals will be proven in the end.
    I'm sorry if anything I've said sounds blunt of out of place but....
    Nothing is broken so no need to
    Fixit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.