BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

News: BIG Big Un says FY revenue from ordinary activities $14 million, page-167

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    After reading all of this...... I'm exhausted! Hope we can move on today? I've put more than the value of my house (not much of a house) into BIG. If it all goes wrong I'll carry the can and I won't be asking for assurances or answers from anyone! Comes a point where you've just got to decide for yourself whether you've made the right decision or not. If I went to my accountant it wouldn't matter what shares I held he'd say there's risk! He'd also say he's not supposed to give financial advice so once again it's all up to the me or you. You have to ride with your convictions and control the emotion. You can't read the green figures as your money until you sell. If you are sitting on good profit and the price falls for whatever reason, welcome to reality............. Just an opportunity for some and a bit of a bugger for short termers but for me it matters neither here nor there.
    First day of spring! Wattle is out everywhere! Birds are busy! Great to be alive and have so much to look forward to!
    Have a great day BIG people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.