BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

News: BIG Big Un says FY revenue from ordinary activities $14 million, page-178

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You people are reading too far into the results and nitpicking over accounting theories/views, sit back and think about it from a logical perspective and a LT view..yes a large amount of indicators are positive and growing the right way - which is a good catalyst and they look like they will continue to improve not withstanding some serious headwinds or geopolitical events. And yes the company may experience some slightly higher costs and headwinds in the interim as they approach new areas of growth i.e. global but this is to be expected with a growth company. Yes I feel that they perhaps should have broken even... but you must spend money to make money

I am still relatively positive on BIG and still believe it will be above $2 by end of year - I dont think it will not be a linear chart however and do expect dips. Everyone's opinions/thoughts and risk profile is different, some will view the report as a negative and sell, some will hold, some will buy. I could be completely wrong but I am willing to take the risk as I feel the reward could be worth the risk.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.