BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Heh, some pigs getting slaughtered right now ... don't know how...

1. 13,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    Heh, some pigs getting slaughtered right now ... don't know how to value their stock correctly.

Flipping brilliant result. At a cursory glance here is my take ...

- incredible revenue growth, I had cal'd about 21.5 mill so that was spot on
    - net loss almost HALF of last year, based on that trajectory it is reasonable to be confident that this FY will yield the first net rev
    - heavy costs associated with ramping up manpower, overseas presence and equipment have been borne this FY reported, I would expect that costs decrease
    - indeed gross margin on product now positive 27% odd, was -33% last year - the stepping stone of positive cash flow but very important to see that metric
    - 13m liabilities includes 9m of DEFERRED REVENUE .... boo ya, that's basically money in the bank as their bad debtor rate seems excellent
    - MUCH stronger bottom line, assets (minus intangibles and investments in other black box shit) is almost $13m, liabilities minus their non-revenue liabilities of about 4.5m is a strong balance of almost 8.5m
    - THE most important metric, customer growth of 241% .... stocks of this nature live and die by this

Bloody great stuff, grats to the BIG team and to all backers. Hold em tight and onwards and upwards!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.