BIT 5.00% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Hi Dentons...... Let's see if they are raising enough for the...

1. J8
    14,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    Hi Dentons...... Let's see if they are raising enough for the Sovaldi. That's gunna be $4m. Then there's every thing else. Surely they will offer holders something?? I'm guessing 6 from them and 3 from holders. I could be way off of course.

World markets are so jittery and Ebola is a worry for the macro market. It makes me think they are getting squeezed. I hope they don't go into a suspension tomorrow as that would mean they are still haggling. With the IND needed before a US trial there may be a chance they will raise again for the Sovaldi when the IND is in. That would keep the cost down. Perhaps they are close to being IND ready and do need that $4m right now? Just musing anyway. I'm very interested to see how the plan is unfolding. There is nothing like this drug, and Ribavirin is something they are trying to eradicate from the treatment. Even with the new Harvoni, relapsers and certain variants are urged to take Ribavirin and extend out to twelve weeks. Perhaps they will trial it with Harvoni instead of Sovaldi... Mmmmmm yeah! If they can announce that tomorrow then I would say it would attract attention. It IS what they have said is coming, so why not? I haven't gone through the non price sensitive annual report yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $6.489K 170.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 219232 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 176124 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.