BIS 4.59% $3.12 bisalloy steel group limited

News: BIS Australian steelmaker shares soar after AUKUS submarine contract, page-25

1. 9,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I trimmed a little.
    The US really has little interest in Australia's ability to contribute to any future conflict.
    My opinion its a disgrace we didn't send one destroyer to the red sea or rimpac.

Having said that the US govt,congress and US navy are fully aware of the Australian contribution of our private sector to rapidly expand the US navy industrial base especially vieginia and columbia class submarines number one priority for the US.
    The 2 co's imo most responsible for this is ASB US and Bisalloy.
    ASB US will complete their US expansion shortly result a 1.5 million sqft facility with 3 steel lines to become the US second largest Navy ship builder and Bisalloy will have imo only approval to supply the US steel for ships and especially subs and as posted bis will be 1 of only 3 approved sub steel suppliers for the US and my guess the only supplier for the UK unless they form a UK/Bis JV similar to CJV which required no cash from bis and provided bis with a div in its first CJV full year.

gltah's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.