BMN 5.02% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

Great info Tibbs.I guess the key to BMN' IR is Tibbs can just...

1. 50 Posts.
    Great info Tibbs.

I guess the key to BMN' IR is Tibbs can just say whatever he guesses however the the company can't since they will bear responsibility for what they say. They can't just say our parameters are conservative then suddenly we see a rise in the cost....From my experience of investing, most of time, company directors tend to be more aggressvie then conservative...because there is just too little incentive to be conservative than aggressive.

Anyway, it's all uncertainty, so let's pray that Tibbs is right and we see a rise in share price of BMN!!!

By the way, Tibbs, I believe somewhere in your response to me, you did mention that secondary ore is easier to extract:)

also, i do believe there is some similarity between ACB and BMN although they not exactly the same. They both have low grade and large resource base, which make them dependent on high U price. Mentally, i just can't compare BMN against EXT....I also have an interesting article on ACB from the ACB thread, if anyone wants to have a little glance. http://www.resourcestocks.net/profiles/archive/2011/Jan-Feb/startDownload.asp?File=A%2DCap%5FResources%2Epdf&Size=406699

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.120(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.44 $2.23 $820.9K 356.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10039 $2.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.