BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

I have a sense of deja-vu here. It was only towards the end of...

1. 3,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1083
    I have a sense of deja-vu here. It was only towards the end of 2017 that BKL dropped to a PE of about 18 with a low SP around $90 on the back of a downturn in its China sales/operations. Of course, that is the same issue now and BKL is being downgraded accordingly. My thinking is that BKL could decline to a PE of 19 and that would put it on a SP of $70 if Morningstar's estimate of EPS pans out.
    No doubt, I am going to be accused of ramping and shorting and anything else a believer or disgruntled long term shareholder can think of. Truth is, I usually invest over the medium-long term and I am not willing to put my money into a stock that I think has negative issues behind it like this. There is better money to be mode in gold and oil/gas producers at present. As a contrarian investor, a steep drop in a company like BKL will catch my eye and I run my ruler over it to see if worth taking a position. There have been a number of non-resource stocks like that lately and I did choose to invest in one of them but BKL needs to drop further to tempt me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.