BTR 5.88% 1.8¢ brightstar resources limited

News: Blackthorn to have 100% of Mumbwa after BHP, page-4

1. 3,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    re: News: Blackthorn to have 100% of Mumbwa a... D64

I don't know if I have all the answers you want. Nevertheless I don't think we've had any surprise curve-balls out of left field as it were.

I believe the following:

1) Perkoa has always been a going concern and in fact it's on the up and up;
    2) Mumbwa was a hopeful project for BHP; however, after what they claim was sufficient drilling, they simply don't see the magnitude they usually deal with so have decided to withdraw - it's not as if it's a huge shock anyway. It was barely even a 50/50 coin toss. The drill reads were never really front page news but there's still good mineralisation nonethless;
    3) Director buying is not always a secret signal pending good news, I've seen them buy on falling stocks as well too many times;
    4) The market never sets itself to a practical level such as Glencore's buy price. As trading is largely emotional, it will usually always fall to it's recently known base or floor;
    5) Roadshows don't always bring the excitement that Hollywood blockbusters do, investors always take time to digest news as they look around for countless other projects to invest in;
    6) If the reason you bought the stock has disappeared then it's time to move on. I too was excited about BHP, but all of a sudden Perkoa is just as if not even more interesting, and it's closer to production.

I bought in more today at the very bottom (today's base - who knows where it'll be tomorrow).
    I think Scotty has done a pretty fair job in talking and explaining where we're at rather than spin doctoring and leading us down the garden path.

Still good so far, not too much turbulence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $128.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $65.79K 3.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 15383673 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1845836 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.