BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

re: News: Blackthorn to have 100% of Mumbwa a... the whole world...

1. 125 Posts.
    re: News: Blackthorn to have 100% of Mumbwa a... the whole world stock market is falling to pieces because the free market needs an opportunity after all this gfc nonsense to find an equilibrium and no one knows what or where that is. So the first place to get hit is the stock market and no one has any idea where it will end up. Nothing wrong with btr and Scott Lowe has and is doing a fantastic job at securing the safe future of the company. I think we should continue to ride out this uncertain time, keep as cashed up as possible and wait. Just do nothing at present except wait, and if people cannot hold on to their shares and wait it out, then if you believe the sp drops to levels that represent good value then buy up more. I find it difficult to understand what true value anything has when money today is valued on the back of debt in such a complex web that no one could possibly evaluate where the bottom line really is. Markets are all totally manipulated these days and not alot of what goes on in the trading world is truly reflected in real supply and demand.
    I have sold out of almost every stock i held except for a small handful which I have alot of faith in for the longerm. BTR, GXY (im sure will be a monster and is trading ridiculously cheap in my opinion), ALB (at these levels 10-11 c I think its got maybe 1-2c downside and potential upside towards $1 or more). All near producing or very near to production and still being treated as non producers and therefore punished by the market, all have had issues with previous management which has left negative sentiment with the market and pre existing shareholders, but all have been re-structured and are seriously on the up and up and in a great position. Just a matter of time but all clear longterm big winners in my opinion. Btr has a solid cash base now, a solid business base with perkoa and so much explorative potential, its a really exciting company to be involved with and the management team instill a great deal of confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $25.88K 1.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10966960 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4675591 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.