BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

News: BNO Bionomics Says Errol De Souza Will Continue As Executive Chairman, page-8

1. 4,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    I don’t disagree with all you have said...but..... we were told over years of the possible pending successes of all the BNCs from Cancer cure to anti depression etc etc. We believed Deborah and she jetted all over the world presenting at different conferences, presumably talking up BNO. I say talking up, because we really didn’t know (as there was ultimately no proof) if the supposed compounds ever really had a chance of success. As soon as the last Domino fell (without any success), Deborah was off.
    Presumably, or we ASSUME she was actively seeking shareholder value... and I daresay if you spoke to her directly, that is what she would espouse. But because she was off with the speed of 10000 startled gazelles, leaving only negative results in her wake, we have absolutely no proof whatsoever that she was looking after the shareholders in preference to herself. Yep, she appeared to be trying to promote BNO, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and she left the larder pretty bare.
    EDS ? Caretaker, ? In for the carrion to pick the last bits of meat off the bone ? What has EDS done ?
    Not much, but if you look back at what Deborah achieved, to be completely honest, that wasn’t much either. Let’s call a spade, a spade or even a f******* shovel, but let’s not guild the Lilly !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.