BRN 3.26% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

News: BRN BrainChip, NaNose Medical Successfully Detect COVID-19 in Exhaled Breath with Fast..., page-89

1. 10,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27353
    Last year in about November/December I put up a similar reference to the prosecutions being run in the USA by the SEC over companies making false Covid breakthrough claims. At the time of putting these up I referred to the fact that this normally very conservative company now had Professor Barry Marshall Nobel Laurette on Board and that they would have anyway but in the light of what was taking place would be very circumspect about how they released news in relation to VOC detection involving Covid-19.

The way they have released this information and the response from Ken Scarince is completely in line with what I personally expect from any company which is attempting to maintain the highest levels of academic integrity around these extraordinary technological break through which I stated before I believe is the penicillin of the 21st century in the effect it will have on mankind.

I lost the best mate anyone could ever have had to cancer because he had a fear of going to the Doctor and when discovered it was far too late. It was horrible the way he died but it is one of these cancers mentioned that a simple breath test could have diagnosed early. Had it been around his fear of Doctors, needles and blood tests would not have intervened.

This like MD is one of those moments for me where I want to go and shout about it from the balcony.

https://www.*.com/sec-took-action-against-23-companies-false-covid-19-claims-2020-4

My opinion only and my excitement get your own and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $865.0K 3.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 971918 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 695584 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.