BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

News: BUB Bubs Australia Posts FY Loss After Tax Of $35.5 Million, page-19

1. 3,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    If we strip off one of promotional / capital expense, then we see lot of positives.I for one go to Chemist warehouse to buy stuff.Everywhere Bub products stacked.They brought out unbelievable awareness to BUB products. Now they are shareholders of BUB and it is in their interest of investment BUB to succeed.
    Chemist wharehouse has enormous goodwill in the community and they genuinely offer discounts.If we recall when Sigma contract was not extended by Chemist wharehouse ,Sigma SP crashed by over 30 or 40 % and yet to recover from this shock.
    That is the power of Chemist wharehouse! I was bit envious of BUB's deal when I was a shareholder of A2M. My envy disappeared once I bought a smallholding in BUB!
    We must congratulate the management for structuring this fantastic deal.Dont worry about downramping.After all Downrampers have family too and they have to make a living . They have chosen a different path to create wealth .Building a company takes years and years of hard work and dedication. We Holders have chosen to support them and help to create employment and other nation building exercise and at the same time better ourselves.
    I see BUB trading around $3 as I felt the same about A2M whe it was 90c.
    This is my personal opinion.Please DYOR
    Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $45.08K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1839177 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1178385 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.