BUB 3.70% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

What I got from Bubs ceo from today’s update is that growth will...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    What I got from Bubs ceo from today’s update is that growth will grow much further next yr in the US but forecast right now is 100% up from last yr.

Also the American Academy of Pediatrics expanded to include bubs goat IF for the first is a game changing.

US Infant Formula market is approx $8B and China IF market is twice of US at $16B. We need both to fire imo.

Now Bubs is accepted in the US. With the trade tension easy, we should see sale improvements in China too.

Bub is seeking approval for direct sales to China from the Melbourne factory without going to a distributor in China to sell its IF. It will be tough but is still very achievable said the new ceo and I agree with him. As always DYOR

Read more below from Bub ceo.
    ———

Wiw $770k in the month of November alone. This is when we’re out of stocks everywhere in the US and

Bubs CEO, Reg Weine, said:The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) expanded their infant formula recommendations recently to include goat milk-based products for the first time which is a game changer.

We are pleased to report that we have already extended our single manufacturing shift to meet the increasing demand and we will move to a full second shift at Deloraine in mid-January 2024.Despite the supply chain interruptions and inventory shortages in the US over the past 6 weeks, the demand for our products and brands continues to grow.

Bubs achieved record weekly USA sales in November 2023 of over $770k.

Once we are back in a full stock position, we expect our growth rate will increase further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.