BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hi @soysauce007 thanks I was wondering if McDonalds had a limit...

1. 2,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi @soysauce007 thanks I was wondering if McDonalds had a limit on how many stores an individual could own. I couldn’t find anything on line after a brief search.

Not sure how close you are to your friend that you could confirm but I was a long term employee of McDonalds as a youth, mostly under a couple of separate franchisees with company ownership between one selling and another buying the store rights. (Very sure the property remains McDonalds which may or may not be relevant)

Anyway back in those days the franchisee was required to implement all promotions that McDonalds was running. Absolutely anything innovative had to be approved by the company so unless, in the extremely unlikely event, that philosophy has changed then Deployment of Ohm would be no different.

McDonalds are likely to be watching very closely for both demonstrable food health safety benefits that they could promote with confidence even in advertising and to inspectors (with records) - yes they were certainly subject to frequent inspections by the company back then - and assuming the Ohm display screen is prominently displayed, customer reactions to that.

So then, like every other install, the proof will be in the cholko pie.

Perhaps you could run these by him?

I wonder which store it will be installed in? I certainly won’t be the first to see it.
    Last edited by Coit: 04/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.