BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

Old_mate I spent about sixteen years advising organisations,...

1. 4,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    Old_mate

I spent about sixteen years advising organisations, mostly Commonwealth Government, on procurements, and I can assure you, government officials are paranoid about being criticised, so they go to absurd lengths to get legal advice, third-party opinions, peer and senior management endorsements, et cetera to protect themselves on contractual matters. To have to answer the queries of their relevant Minister of Parliament on a procurement matter is a big deal to the officials involved, so the continual harassment of BYL in Parliament would not be in BYL's best interest, because any State Government contract given to BYL, and any subsequent negotiations of contract variations, is sure to be raised in Parliament. Even normal supplier-customer meetings have been raised in Parliament, requiring the Minister to respond with names and other details. It's all in Hansard, and easy to find via the search facility.

On a different topic, NWH's rise from the ashes in recent weeks should be a pointer to BYL's management as to what should be done to follow suit. NWH's went ballistic on the strength of its Announcements this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.