BYL 0.00% 8.0¢ brierty limited

I know this is an extraordinarily difficult proposition, but...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I know this is an extraordinarily difficult proposition, but when does one attempt to value BYL, or more to the point, what will trigger a re-rate in the value of this company?

The obvious headwind is the disappointing results that McBain continued on, so there are some legacy options there.

But there is a new CEO in Bushnell, so he has a chance with the upcoming result to paint the picture and get us onto a steady footing for FY 17. So PiouPiou I ask, have the necessary write downs and impairments all been taken.? Can the company be profitable? And how inaccurate are the TCE's. Commsec indicates a dividend being paid this year??

I am just getting my ahead across this company again, but my point here amongst my simple musings, is that there is a high chance with any of the following results that there would be a significant re-rate in the co, given our low MC:

- FY 16 Loss is lower than the 10-12m
    - Any further small contract awards (particularly in the Gold space, from their reference to last year's AGM. Gold exploration is in the midst of huge invetment again)
    - A positive dispute that you have referenced to already in regards to Main Roads dispute
    - Any mention of a return or forecast of profitability FY17 or a positive outlook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.