MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Ok kids, we're going to have a history lesson today. First one...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ok kids, we're going to have a history lesson today. First one who can guess it right gets a gold star. What was the country now known as Japan named before it became Japan ? BING ! Correct... Nippon ! Hence where you get "Nip" from. I'm guessing you think calling an Australian an Aussie is equally as derogatory then

To be fair, I would give CAD time, and a chance. Yes its pretty crumby position right now. But there is unknown variables on the horizon. Might want to sit it out and wait and see. Stranger things have happened, but this wont be a share that turns into dollars if that's what you're hoping. Too many shares on issue.

DKM "Duketon Mining" is a Gold and nickel stock I've invested in. They released a pretty good report yesterday, plenty of money in the bank, plenty of very good ground, great leadership and very very minimal shares out on the market. But they are pretty difficult to pick up because nobody is selling them. This is not advice, this is interest for you to look into. I have had my fair share of big losses also so its all a calculated punt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $883 358.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 87495624 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59379773 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.