CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

News: Carbon Energy's gas assets valued at over three times market capitalisation, page-11

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi folks, kev, I certainly understand where your coming from, and personally I've come to a decision and will not be participating in the CR, only because I already have quite a number of shares and oppies in play. Once we pass milestones, then I will probably purchase my opp's as apposed to selling. It may cost a little more but the Company direction should have a clearer path at that time with far more certainty. Also I expect a re-rating.

I agree with templeton and streibs, the next concern is Bureaucratic and Political efficiency, either of which can be quite an oxymoron in terminology. As pointed out we are coming up to the summer break and also an election approx. end of Q1 next year. I however do expect that quite a bit of work has already been done behind the scenes and CNX stating that the Gov. has (in principal at least) agreed to expediting proposed timelines. The facetious side of me just roles my eyes. The end result though, is that I will take more notice of that should we get approval to proceed to Application Process, prior to summer break.

Although there are a number of smaller pertinent milestones. I'm basically looking at or for four major milestones and will evaluate any purchase strategy at or during those times.

1. Project Approval
    2. Financial JV signed.
    3. Project build start.
    4. Commercial Project Operational.

Should we reach point 4 milestone then I think the realization of original expectations in CNX (UCG) potential may be vastly increased. Of course it also wouldn't surprise me that should we get that far, that we are swallowed whole prior to those realizations, oops, I digress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.