CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Hi Kev, a lot of what you say has a ring to it especially about...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Kev, a lot of what you say has a ring to it especially about remuneration fears that management get when they think the cash may all run out!! However having that said, I think you are being a tad tough on the management generally considering the milestones of advancement they have accomplished especially in the face of the fiasco's with Cougar Energy and lately with LINC and the difficulties those incidents would have created for QLD UCG in general. Just getting us out of that shadow was a feat in itself IMO but we need approval now.

I realise all too well that it all means squat if we don't get the approval from the Qld politicians but if they are even half fair they are going to give us the nod for commencement of Snygas production and then the management will be heroes.
    Right now I feel we should not forget how much as been accomplished to get us to where we are at present. Good luck to you Kev and hope we both are celebrating like crazy with the rest of the fellow investors in not too much time from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.