CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Chaya I understand where you're coming from and I don't know how...

1. 980 Posts.
    Chaya I understand where you're coming from and I don't know how long you've been a holder for but no doubt if you're a more recent holder, I don't expect you to have seen what or read what us long term holders have.

I'm sure if you've done your homework you should have read most of it though.

I must also ad if you've been a holder for several years, everything that is posted here has been said before in some fashion or another, so I can honestly say nothing I read on a daily basis on HT is really new or anymore informative than what I've read over the past 3-4 years, just another view that has been expressed before, I realise this is okay if you're only new to this stock, just saying I'm not.

I've seen the sp price climb to heights that many recent holders, should they have bought at prices of late and invested the dollars that I have, well lets just say they'd be easily millionaires many many times over.

I haven't forgot milestones at all, I remember all of them, in fact when the sp hit 80 cents some years ago there were many milestones achieved and since there have been others reached but the fact remains the sp has gone down from those lofty heights of 80 cents, to a little over one cent, so no matter what milestones were and have been achieved it means nothing unless these milestones are afforded the credit they deserve and that is where we need a little of Madrum's objectivity to come into play.

I'll give you we are now at 5 cents however it's still a far cry from 80 plus cents.

Not sure if you know but a government decision on the commercial viability of UCG was supposed to handed down last December at the latest, as always the goal posts continue to be moved.

As for remuneration, none revenue producing milestones will work for a while and can obviously be essential to a company's success, however there comes a time when enough's enough, remuneration paid on none revenue producing milestones will wear thin eventually, which is what has occurred in my case, there comes a time when it should be paid on commercial revenue, not revenue by continued CR's.

They'll need some very motivated current share holders to achieve this, it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Don't get me wrong I want this company to succeed, just not willing to invest anymore as it currently stands and I'm saying not too much gets me excited anymore, the only thing that will get a excited is a definite commercial project that produces some real ongoing dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.