CCZ 0.00% 0.4¢ castillo copper limited

News: Castillo Copper prepares to dril Mt Oxide targets, page-8

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There was never pages and pages of hopes and dreams talking about the lse listing sending the sp to the moon. I thought the idea was to gain access to a broader range of investors then just asx.
    Moving forward I think we will see the true effect of the lse listing once things get underway in Qld which isn't far away.
    I do share some of the frustrations that some holders have with wanting to get the show on the road already but it is clear by the announcements these guys arnt just sitting on their arses, there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes. I get the feeling they aren't leaving anything to chance and dotting the I's and crossing the T's so to speak with regards to a precise drill program and selecting the right contractor.
    The last knuckle head Armstrong was happy to let any old contract throw some holes in the ground haphazardly and look where that got us.
    It's been a crazy year so far and getting the lse over the line with all this covid buisness going on and brexit before that, kudos to the team. Not to mention Management was quick to put their hand up and take 50% paycuts when covid hit. Aswell, they all have skin in the game buying on the open market. Particularly Mr Hall I think he has 5 odd million now.
    This has been building and building and feels like we are pretty close now to seeing something big, but let's get those drills spinning. Hang in there holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.198M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7202479 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1921110 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.