CAY 0.00% 11.0¢ canyon resources limited

News: CAY Altus Strategies Receives 10 Mln Fully Paid Ordinary Shares In ASX Listed Canyon Resources, page-3

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    This is .the last tranche of the deal voted for at the 2019 AGM. It ensures CAY retain 100% ownership of the Minim Martap assets and they are escrowed for 12.months,.so February 2022.

I honestly believe with the BFS being completed by a state owned entity from China in the next few months, there is a high chance we receive a takeover offer from a chinese base company within that 12 month period.

I hope that starts a bidding war between some of the bigger companies that have been watching this.space.

For me this show is.just about to get started, so grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Altus's 10,000,000 extra shares will mean nothing as the bigger picture unveils and the share price starts to climb.

2021 is CAYs year to shine peeps and I cant wait to.see the faces of all those that have lost patience and sold out.

It defies logic with so much news.to.flow!!
    BFS, Offtakes, Finance, MARKETING, so very much.
    This.is.just the start

GLTAH
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2902/2902567-12b3a0a7a80c8edbf97aaa2cf3347f48.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.