CBA 0.41% $133.14 commonwealth bank of australia.

News: CBA IMF Bentham says is investigating potential class action against CBA, page-2

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Like I have stated several times CBA is in serious trouble here.

I understand the reluctance to accept this given their track record of profit and shaking off several scandals in recent years. However, this scandal is much larger than previous scandals with much larger potential repercussions.

On top of this we have a perfect storm with the beginning of a property market downturn, which is being heralded daily on all media channels lately.

Despite this I will concede that I am very surprised at the resilience of the CBA share price in recent weeks. I guess it's a reflection of the attitudes I have seen from fellow posters here which views CBA as untouchable and unaccountable for its deviant behaviour.

I won't be surprised if this class action becomes one of the largest in Australia's history. I guess that the hope is to claim against the directors and officers liability insurance. I am of the view that this class action has a good chance of gaining traction and will further emphasise the need for the board to sack Narev because their continued support of a rogue CEO implicates them in his errors too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$133.14
Change
0.540(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $222.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$133.36 $133.46 $132.53 $250.6M 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 $132.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$133.17 2118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.