CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

News: CBR Carbon Revolution Confirms That Production Is Continuing At Its Waurn Ponds Facility, page-109

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Okay so saying that the company has mismanaged government grants is completely incorrect. The grants they have received is a drop in the ocean in comparison to the subsidies that the oil and gas industry receive down there in Australia. With 500 employees, how long do you estimate that the cost of the grants will be recouped through taxable employee income ?

Yes they have burnt through a bit of cash but that's what happens when you invest into bespoke processing machinery. Efficiencies have improved leaps and bounds since the days they worked out of a shed 12 years ago. In the early days the number of defects were high but these numbers have drastically reduced in recent years. They are also fortunate to be based out the back of Deakin University which conducts significant amounts of research into composites. There is a strong RnD partnership between the two so they have plenty of support.

They aren't limited to the current customers, there's many new OEM's waiting inline to have wheels produced, in fact some of these OEM's who are very efficient manufactures have tried to produce the wheels but failed. The only thing holding the company back is the rate of production which I believe should be addressed in plant upgrades.

I don't think the guys running the show will let the company slide down the ditch, they have busted their backsides for the last 12 years. I met them years ago and yes I believe in them, the company will do well once they have the capacity to cater to other OEMs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.