CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

So directors have successfully negotiated a capital raising in...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    So directors have successfully negotiated a capital raising in the most difficult of times I have seen in 40 years of investing. This has put them in a strong financial position to navigate the next few months as the world shuts down. Orders remain in place and incredibly work goes on in the factory, although how long that will be possible who knows. Kudos for keeping it going for now though, and when we all get back to normal everything in place to ramp up production as planned. I find it incredible that you have a problem with any of this. Oh yeah, the share price has dropped .... disgraceful! You'd better get rid of all the shares in companies you have that have dropped .... that would be all of them. Then buy them back after they have all bounced back, locking in all your massive losses nicely. Quick, do it now, you're a share market genius! Looking forward to more wise analysis. Unfortunately I won't be able to see your next stroke of genius because you will be in the ignore basket with Neil and his alter ego Nige.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.