CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

So you don't have any shares and you can speak for existing...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    So you don't have any shares and you can speak for existing shareholders. I am an existing share holder and I don't feel I've been taken for a ride. Far from it. They are doing a magnificent job in circumstances never seen before. To have managed to raise any money in this environment is nothing short of extraordinary and speaks volumes for the institutional recognition of the potential of CBR. Oh yes the share price has dropped. Yes again, no one is going to take up this part of the offer given what is going on in the world at the moment, but there was an obligation to offer it to shareholders and they have met that obligation.
    As to total mismanagement of government and council funds, you are completely wrong. Firstly, I don't recall any council making grants or buying shares in CBR. Love to be enlightened on that if you have some facts. Secondly, yes the government has invested in them and until the corona virus struck the world down this company was hitting the ball out of the park and on target to meet and in many cases exceed their forecasts. So, unless you are saying they should have predicted Covid 19 I can't see the justification for your accusations.
    Our sharemarket, in fact our whole economy is on it's knees at the moment. It's so easy to attack and point the finger at the share price of any company at the moment. If you think that makes you some sort of genius you are sadly mistaken. Here's my prediction for what it's worth. People who hang in there on the sharemarket, and particularly CBR, will be richly rewarded. Those who panic, scream for the blood of management and pull their money out will be seriously out of pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.