CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

”Increased your investment”? Wow! Joel, i admire your conviction...

1. 14,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7622
    ”Increased your investment”? Wow! Joel, i admire your conviction but i call that a donation not an investment.
    Do you understand the fundamentals of this company? You only need to read the last four announcements to work out this is a no go zone. Especially the way the CR was executed but no one seems to care about that.
    Let me ask you this Joel, if you weren’t invested in this company and you read the last few announcements plus financials, would you invest?
    There are some magnificent companies out there to invest in, what the hell is the attraction here?
    But that’s ok, I’ve been stuck in shit stocks before, it is a horrible feeling but please don’t try and defend these guys, they are taking you for a ride on a carbon wheel.
    I guess the next step is to sign up for the SPP hey Joel, i mean you want to help these lads out eh, they’ve been doing such a great job for you.

Feel sorry for investors here. There are some blue chips about to be available at unbelievable bargain prices over the next few weeks, suggest make the most of it.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2065/2065099-53e91e54548440713dd3d02b6c2cd8a3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.