CBR 0.00% 13.5¢ carbon revolution limited

News: CBR Carbon Revolution Confirms That Production Is Continuing At Its Waurn Ponds Facility, page-96

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    You understand very little about product-cycles in the automotive world. Or anything about the automotive world in general.

The GT350 is not supposed to be sold concurrently with the GT500. But the GT350 was was so successful (with it's flat-plane crank V8) they kept it on. Now that the GT500 is here (with a cross-plane crank and supercharger), the GT350 is in it's shadow and is being phased out until the next gen Mustang, when they will go through the same process. The GT500 always comes out at the end of the Mustang life-cycle. It's the halo car. Before COVID-19 hit, the GT500 would likely have sold more CBR wheel options than the GT350/GT350R on a per annum basis.

History shows that GT500s are always highly optioned. There was also the high likelihood of a GT500R (guess which wheels would be standard fitment, just like the GT350R).

But, I'm sure you'll counter with "BuT F0RD facTOry i$ clOSED NOW so Wh0 wILL bUY??!!!!@", so I regret responding to you already. You honestly ruin these threads for those that actually want to discuss CBR by repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.