CCP 1.06% $14.97 credit corp group limited

Although market mood is very volatile, we should end up with an...

1. 4,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    Although market mood is very volatile, we should end up with an SSP over subscription, IMO. My stab-in-the-dark answer to your question is an acceptance of 60% of the applied-for shares, because that is just under what I experienced in the previous CR. I think that percentage was fixed for all applications, except those completely rejected for being ridiculously small.

If the SSP is over subscribed, management could reduce the scale-back by increasing the target. In the previous SSP, management doubled the target, suggesting that had this not happened, SSP application acceptance would have been only 30%, and that would have peeved many shareholder.

The target CR including the institutional $120m is $150m, and that was stated to reduce gearing to 10%. That suggests to me that if CCP doubled the SSP target, the extra $30m would reduce gearing to close to zero, probably with a bit extra for the petty cash box. Under the circumstances (the good options to use cash), I do not see anything wrong with CCP accepting the extra funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.97
Change
-0.160(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.018B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.07 $15.21 $14.72 $1.658M 111.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1149 $14.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.98 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.