CCR 5.77% 24.5¢ credit clear limited

News: CCR Credit Clear Announces Q2 Update, page-2

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82

On page 2 of Friday's announcement at the bottom it has the following , my thought of who the companies are is in red

A major electricity and gas client (AGL) recommenced activity with Credit Clear in December, whilsta new gas producer and retailer (OriginEnergy) is expected to sign within weeks with further referrals expectedin Q3 FY21.

I cant say Origin Energy for sure but it says gas producer and if you google this "Origin" fits the bill . And considering their bad experience they had with ARL Collect I reckon they couldnt wait to move on to better pastures see the link below. Orgin Energy 4.2 million customer base, AGL has 3.6 million customer base so if it is correct this would be fantastic news.

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/robodebts-collection-agency-owned-by-company-being-sued-by-accc-531368

I hope Credit clear shareholders find my thoughts/research helpful, i am happy to stop if you think my input is baseless/unsupported. I have never been more bullish on this stock or any stock in fact and I have been playing the stockmarket for around 25 years. I was surprised that the martket didnt see the announcement in a more positive light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.