CDC 0.00% 6.6¢ china dairy corporation limited

1. Each director got paid $33,333 annually from 2016 report?...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    1. Each director got paid $33,333 annually from 2016 report? Possbily take a great risk to be involved into a country-wide legal matter with such a low payment? I am not stupid enough to accept this to be a director, no one knows me in this country, how about Andrew?

2. Please allow me to explain further, I dreaming, they would pay a dividend between Jan-Aug/2018 based on what happened in 2016, 2017. Unless the surrounding situations significantly changed compared to 2016 or 17, I worry about the policy in China would be changing because the government does not like money go overseas, unless you have the technology and talents can make them happy.

3. The bosses may say have no interest to make any good news now, they may say all because the ASX rules make their shares all trapped into the esrow until Apr/2018. See A2 ceo boss? just sold 2m shares one week ago and gain 10m bucks.

I see we are in a "held" position, why say it is a muck, actually I held top 20, accumulated with per cost below the issuing price 0.2. What I can say is sometimes the ceos do things not focused on just like a headless fly, here locals do not like that, however in China that is common style of a boss. Imo his business still has some values to be taken.

For example A2 is my favourite one I held, but A2 and Bal still have not been granted the 2018 registration in China, the government now restricting overseas and helping their locals, it is a signal or a trend. In contrast cdc has stronger relationships than A2 in China, that is an advantage, hopefully we will see a joint venture in near future or maybe? Anything can happen in the future, I respect everyone, one shall make own decision and take own risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.