CDC 0.00% 6.6¢ china dairy corporation limited

It's great to see different opinions but current Chinese...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    It's great to see different opinions but current Chinese policies restrict cash outflow from China (very strict!). Therefore, you probably will not receive dividends anytime soon.

What makes me suspicious is that this company's Chinese financial report is not open to the general public as I must obtain a shareholder code to view.

Finally to your point, why didn't Andrew buy more shares? 10k share value cannot convince me because if I was him, I would buy more. Who can resist a 2.2 P/E ratio and positive cash flow company? My question is how do you find out this company is making a fraud?All the assets are in China and the information we can access is the unaudited report and final report that was audited by a Chinese audit firm. I have seen Enron and the fall of Arthur Andersen and hence putting your trust in someone whom you haven't met is a huge risk.

I sold my shares at 9.3c because I don't want to take such a big risk, especially under current Chinese Foreign Investment policies.

I truly wish those who have shares in this company can make a fortune and I have no regret of selling it last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.