CDC 0.00% 6.6¢ china dairy corporation limited

News: CDC China Dairy posts FY total revenues $119.8 million, page-9

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thank you for above information, give me some new ideas. That is common someone gave negative comments, like an agent to sell properties many years, sometimes most gain most happy, few lose not happy, we still have agents worked everywhere.

I have below questions written,

1. This company have two local directors (Andrew and David) positioned, both of them own very few interests/shares of this company. If they do think a fraud thing is involved in, it has been 2 years why do not just leave? I saw a news posted few days ago, saying the ceo Wang and David visited the Queensland based milk manufacturer Norco, an agreement signed to help each other, but looks unofficially.

2. This company paid dividend twice, but not the final dividend, only the interim one with a higher rate. I am doubtful whether they will still continue this policy during the first half year of 2018, remember they said a dividend policy.

3. Anyone knows the current substantial shareholders of this company? From CBA and NAB platform, the system only shows not up-to-date data. On 4/Apr/2016, Wang and Liu's company holds 53% of shares, the company esrow 24 months to 5/Apr/2018. Is that mean whatever the sp is, only the rest 47% shares can be traded (or more companies involved, less than 47%?), unlikely they will work out a good news before the day the esrow fully lifted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.