CDD 1.37% 37.0¢ cardno limited

@sailnyssa I have increased my stake also.Look a takeover is...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @sailnyssa I have increased my stake also.

Look a takeover is certainly a risk but I expect Crescent will be following the letter of the law and as you say Gary Weiss would share the interests of minority holders not to be bought out. If 64% of the register is held by Gary and Crescent then that's locked up so they'll be looking at how much dumb money like Invesco (are they the recent seller?) is holding the remaining 36% of the register - not leaving anything on the table y'know?

I will be honest if there's another 20% of muppets who will sell out over the next two years I am more than OK with that but I speculate that more opportunists are going to get involved relatively soon, that's certainly been my experience with similar situations in the past.

& you can expect that I am talking my book on a public forum.

As a Ben Graham type investor I don't look for catalysts, I just buy cheap stocks and hold them for a long time until the market realizes how ridiculously low the valuation is. Like with that Iron Ore mine in Tasmania you told me about as I recall - well done with that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.005(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $4.734K 12.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 28481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.