CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

News: CDU Cudeco Says Gary Zhu Has Taken Up Role As Interim CEO, page-7

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Penny.

I believe that you are 100% right in calling it the way you do.

IMO we have been too long is Susss-pension to be able to get out in a positive side especially when there is constant changes at management levels for no reasons explained to us whatsoever.

Then of course there are the Court Cases which will have to be sorted out in one way or another too, and that all cost money which we haven't got.

And don't forget all the debt that we are faced with and, with the poor records of recovery in our production, and the quantity thereof, well I am not going to say anymore. Have we made any profits as yet in any quarter since production began.??

It amazes me immensely though that some of the famous rampers are still floating in the background of these threads, although remaining silent, and are quick on the finger to get some posts moderated. That last post of mine was a real case in point when it was just meant to be a joke.

Now, what was wrong in saying that we have a new chief in control of the CDU ship when there are not going to be any changes made to what has happened to us for years and years.??

Can you guide me to any changes which have been made since that last change took place.??

As for you Melbourne Cup winner, let me know (Although hard), when the time will come.
    Last edited by buddy134: 16/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.