CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

re: News: Central Petroleum (ASX:CTP) bound f... I don't think a...

1. 514 Posts.
    re: News: Central Petroleum (ASX:CTP) bound f... I don't think a CR is in the wind at this stage but I would not dismiss participating in another CR out of hand. It all depends on the timing.

If JH came cap in hand to the market at this point with a CR and nothing to back it up except a couple of bullish announcements, then I, along with most, would be saying a flat no thanks.

However, if JH came cap in hand to the market after a successful re-entry at Surprise, with oil flowing to the surface, a targeted drill program to prove his oil provence, perhaps some positive results from BKP next door and firm indication that we might be seeing a much, much higher share price on the back of production, I am sure plenty of investors would be scrambling to get on board a CR at that point.

However, as said in my post yesterday, I have a feeling in my bunions that we will soon have a new JV partner, and it won't be one of those 2 cent mobs that have caused us so much grief over the last couple of years. I don't think a CR is on the cards anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.