CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

News: Central Petroleum to finalise placement, page-5

1. 303 Posts.
    Unfortunately the share price was drive to a pathetically low AU$0.028 by manipulator by means of algorithmic trading, the share price saw accumulation at the AU0.30 to AU$0.32 region.

Based on the review of the intent which was to increase the share price to AU$0.48 and then slowly dump to AU$0.28 levels, accumulation leading to the raising announcement occurred in preparation to the final securing the entities. It must be recognised that entities would have been in discussion with Coy and their placement management representatives (Carmichael) months ago.

Collectively if you align the information, I can see a so call capital raising done at a premium of AU$0.29, this is further supported based on where the share price ended on call of announcement. It must also be recognised that I raised the issue of a deal been done 24 hours prior to the announcement based on trading traits applied by Carmichael.

I feel sorry for long term holders, but the raising is done in the low range and hence, AU$20 now looks like to be a range in which this share price will now trend. There will be a slight pump before the next dump into the 20 cents

We now know why the share consolidation was done, but no one listened when it was raised, those having raised the issue where bombarded by the residents, I being one of those bombarded but but but ended up being correct, yet again.

Sorry to be the bad news guy, but someone has to inform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.