CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

News: CFO CFOAM Ltd says Michael Placha resigned as managing director, page-10

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Moving Placha around means very little, Carbon innovations is owned by CFO so he is still in effect part of the management, but it frees up a spot for someone else,

It does need some new blood who is not scared to move this forward, it has been over a year now since these directors took control and we have no contracts, so hopefully some new people come in and replace directors who have failed to get contracts, or keep shareholders up to date with what is going on there.

As I have said many times, Toby and Gary are for compliance, as there needs to be at least 2 directors based here plus a sec, however Gary and Toby have bought shares on market now, I have no proof they bought in the IPO though and my bet is they got shares for signing on.

Hopefully they have identified the shortcomings of present directors and see the need to get in fresh blood that have a pair and can stick their neck out to move this forward.

After all the excuse many used that it has only been listed a couple of months can hardly still apply mid June 2017, can it

Still think this has huge potential but shortsighted approach is not the way.
    For the life of me I cannot see how a chairman based in Australia that obviously has little or no day to day running of the company can continue. It needs a real chairman that has experience in manufacturing and a history of growing a manufacturing company to the size we shareholders expect this to become.

Why would you have a miniature horse pulling a stagecoach, to get compliance to list in the first place is one thing, to continue with inadequate people a year later with little or no results is another.

Let's hope they appoint someone capable of bringing this potential to a reality soon.

To admit their is a problem is the most important step, looks like they have identified this.
    They need experienced successful people at the top, not as fillers.

The same tired excuse cannot continue as has been the case.

Hopefully change is coming,

Sure the Placha boys can find something to do that suits their skills, whatever they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.