CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Nothing much to add, this announcement is reasonably stock...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nothing much to add, this announcement is reasonably stock standard - a systematic reshuffling of key personnel to maximise operational efficiency. Positive, but won't move mountains in regards to share price, but nevertheless, I did like this section:

"
    1. In line with the Company’s core Corporate Governance objectives, CFO is in discussions with key personnel able to enhance the Board’s depth and functionality with skills in the materials sector and industry-specific business development experience. Discussions have progressed well with these senior, highly experienced candidates, and the Company will initiate one or more formal offers of Board membership.
    "

Sounds like we have some highly experienced, skilled, and qualified personnel jumping onto the board, shortly. Given many on here have criticised management and the board, this announcement would come as a sigh of relief, as with Todd Hoare in conjunction with soon to be announced new hires, we should have a more focussed and clinical board/management.

Anyway, I keep reminding myself: Toby bought at 60 cents (plus IPO placement), drake investments has built a position at 40 cents (approx.) and Gary bought another 500K of shares. Can't help but think that with patience we're looking at another SMN, or BBX ... we just need to time our exit appropriately if we're hoping for another SMN.

All the best.

(Love to hear your thoughts @skyscrapper).
    Last edited by BlackBox82: 16/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.