CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

I was really excited about CHZ however now I have a few...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I was really excited about CHZ however now I have a few reservations due to the recent departure of Mike.

I hope I am incorrect however something just doesn't seem right. Mike was supposed to be the driver with regards to CHZ success within the region and also based on the recent delivered results it makes no sense why someone would jump ship now.

Has anyone received any detail from CHZ in regard to the reason for Mike's departure, was it his own doing or did the company make the decision for him? Things just don't seem to line up. Does Mike still hold shares or has he sold?

A recent post by one of the holders stated something along the lines of - " Why does it appear that a 10 year old writes CHZ announcements?" I am no guru when it comes to writing however I do tend to agree with the holders comments. Has anyone seen a copy of the actual drill results from the LAB or are we relying only on CHZ's word.

I don't mean to put a dampener on things however my concerns are due to the lack of detail CHZ is providing to share holders in regard to Mike's departure..... seems all a bit strange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.