BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

News Clippings, page-294

1. 11,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    a dividend yield of 5%... (as quoted by Morgans around 10:00min.)

30 - 40% stake in the the 4 pillars of Meat, Seafood, Diary and Health.

no mention there of being a $Billion Company but I do remember that being said elsewhere. I imagine if they have a stake in the four pillars at the moment of $400mil (current combined value including BFC's $100mil) that we need to see an approx 25% increase over the next 4 -5 years to be a $Billion Company. I can safely assume Mr Sexton includes the value of those existing businesses in that value. (Does this mean the issue of new shares for Performance are included? Meaning are they meant to be kept for dividends or to be sold off to pay for bills.)

This is where it becomes complicated because I remember reading that the Performance fee is also based upon the Value of the Combined Group.

I think Dr Sexton needs to go back and reassess the dividend yield so it more aligns the interests of shareholders and Performance fee earners (which I believe mick z you said were the employees/managers of the local businesses who are paid in shares as bonuses or wages?)

I seriously would like to see this work because Agriculture can be a difficult game. But we need to move away from mining as a source of revenue.

Sonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.