ECL 0.97% $3.07 excelsior capital ltd

I wonder if I can get a sale in these before the end of the...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I wonder if I can get a sale in these before the end of the financial year tomorrow. I am not selling because I don't like them. My reason for selling is that I lost a massive fortune on Dick Smith and just a couple of days ago we were told by the administrator that the shares are not worth anything and we have to take out the losses this financial year. I need some profit sales now. My biggest winning share is CMI. I actually bought one parcel at 30c years ago and a few months ago we got 30c return of capital so my cost price is zero on those shares. So I am the seller for 40,000 at 92.5c and I actually am the buyer from my super fund at 92c. I am happy to get either deal but obviously it is the sale that I want. I did try to get Commsec to allow me to sell my shares to the super fund but they require so much information on a related party transaction that I won't be able to do it by tomorrow.

The figures for CMI are quite good at this price and it is at its lowest share price for the year. The Net tangible assets are $1.17, the forecast price earning ratio is 10.26 and they have net cash of $23m compared to a market cap of just under $32m. I will be removing my sale after tomorrow if it is not sold by then.

Cheers GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.030(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $89.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.07 $17.17K 5.564K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2483 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.