CNQ 0.00% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

News: CNQ LithiumBank Provides Pilot Plant Update, page-5

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

Yes, that is my understanding, too. I would like to add something to avoid misunderstandings:

• it is Lithium Bank's task to fund the project (not CNQ's, not Robert Friedland's and not G2L's)
    • this "transaction represents the first of several potential transactions for Go2Lithium with developers of lithium brine assets"
    • Lithium bank has ben granted an exclusive license for Clean TeQ’s cDLE® technology for Alberta and Saskatchewan "only" (not for complete Canada)
    • further pilot plants will follow: "Clean TeQ Water will continue its in-house development and optimisation of the cDLE®process and the provision of pilot plant facilities to enable Go2Lithium to fully engage with lithium asset owners."
    • the water business is one element of CNQ's new strategy. From the annual report: "The established water business unit will continue its momentum and grow its market particularly within the Australasian region and remote communities. The current Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning (EPC) model will be gradually moved to a Licencing and Partnering model to enable market reach without overstretching available resources. Our portfolio of delivered products provides reference sites for future projects which will improve the potential for successful sales. We will also investigate the potential for leveraging our technologies into an equity-based business model

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9297 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.