CNQ 1.69% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

Yes I wondered how GL2 compared with other DLE's." produced the...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223

Yes I wondered how GL2 compared with other DLE's.
    " produced the highest purity concentrated lithium solution of 15 technologies tested or assessed to date"
    --------
    Early days for the Graphene Membranes, we will see how they evolve.

--------
    I have been checking out the Kamoa-Kakula project.

Yes I was also wondering your comment:
    "By the way: Invanhoe Mines has indicated in the last quarterly that the testworks were successful and basic engineering for the tailings-stream recovery plant was underway.'
    I got 2 of my questions answered at the AGM, I regret not asking about Kamoa-Kakula project.

From the 31 March 2023 Activities report
    Kamoa Kakula Tailings (DRC)
    Work continued on the recovery of copper from the Kamoa Kakula flotation tailings using a
    This process is aimed at extracting and recoveCLEAN-IX®-based catalytic leaching process.ring
    additional copper units from the flotation tailings. The ATA™ technology will be utilized to rapidly
    separate the barren solids and water, allowing for the recovery of water and catalyst for recycling
    within the process. If the tests are successful and prove to be economically viable, the work may
    be expanded to demonstrate the technology at a larger scale, indicating the potential for a
    sustainable and efficient approach to copper recovery from flotation tailings.

Be good to know what progress is being made.

This is a pretty upbeat video of Ivanhoe mines footprint in Africa. Cleanteq being involved in minerals recovery and tailings amelioration would certainly eventually boost CNQ's cashflow.

Q3 Production Results 2023 from Ivanhoe Mines on Vimeo.

Last edited by ssyd: 25/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $8.511K 29.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 44040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.