CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

re: News: Cobar Consolidated's Ian Lawrence, ... Thanks...

1. 572 Posts.
    re: News: Cobar Consolidated's Ian Lawrence, ... Thanks Systematic.

Always a pleasure to get messages without the messenger being attacked.
    You are correct - have a negative (I prefer cautious LOL) approach with this company.

Have lost money on this company but pleased that I sold and have not lost nearly as much as some, many who have followed the positive comments since highest share price and not followed my cautionary posts being put forward for much of the time now. Am sorry that my input has been generally correct.

I do not discount the possibility of a CCU revival but with share price dilution and weakening price of silver it is unlikely that we will see hoped for share price as the once predicted $1.20 unless there is the phenomenal surge to the $80 to $120 silver prices which was put seriously in this forum in the past. (And I rejected at the time and actually asked why not lower price)

Am still uneasy about possibility of a CCU recovery.
    Did post the possibility once of CCU share price in single figures and believe the possibility may well eventuate once rights issue has closed.

Listen CAREFULLY to Ian Lawence's response to questions, the language he uses, before taking action.

As always my emphasis ---
    This post is a figment of my imagination ----
    Your guess is as good as!

Best wishes to all holders!

Vidi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.