COH 2.92% $338.04 cochlear limited

News: Cochlear sales slow , page-21

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    True alacrity - but then demand does slow as saturation reaches - i.e. once you have an implant there's obviously less demand than when you didn't. Of course things need to be replaced naturally over time, but given these aren't 1 year shelf life products... Although true the ocean i alot larger i.e. developing nations , emerging economies etc - guess it's that 'potential' we're banking on.

AUD is holding on above 90, given the drop i reckon we'll stay in thie 90-95c range for abit until things really do pop and US etc improve relative to aus.

Basil - thanks for the recommendations. I do remember watching CSL during its $25-35 days when it was pounded, what a massive increase seeing it back up at $50+ levels, one that truly got away. Not sure if there's an investment case backing it at the current price though. GIven it rose back to the $50's range prior to the huge 10c drop in the $aud does anyone know the underlying factors for its revaluation? was ita re-rating based on future $aud expectations or a vast improvement in financials/trading?

Not too sure about resmed - they make products for breathing difficulties don't they?

Jovanco - that was what was argued to me - that despite the 60% market share and fears of it dropping to competitors, some reckon with the huge R & Dthe chinese for example are miles away and that market share will eb regained when the new implant releases.

Pity i coudln't load up more on the $58 mark due to lack of funds. good run, be nice to see it up to $65 and stay there, but then again that would mean i can't buy anymore!

Do you all think we're roughly fair value for time being at current $63 mark? hard to think about pumping more moolah back in at this rate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$338.04
Change
9.600(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$331.36 $338.04 $331.00 $36.26M 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10380 $336.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$338.22 133 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.