COE 4.65% 20.5¢ cooper energy limited

I hope you are wrong Jake i hope COE dont sell down. Its hard...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I hope you are wrong Jake i hope COE dont sell down. Its hard enough with all these capital raisings happening, I want to see the fruit of the hard work at the end, no sharing with BPT or anyone else.

Its hard to forcast revenue flows in two years but according to presentation 5x increase of production and new contracts at $8 gj would I be wrong in throwing out 100 mil a quarter revenue? or 400 mil a year?
    In a rapidly increasing market this could and should easily trade multiples of this if all goes to plan. I think of FMG all those years ago with cap raisings moving in on IO market, fingers crossed aus gas market strengthens.

Oil and gas is full of risk however, something which Aussies cant comprehend atm, the cure for higher prices is higher prices. The lack of flow of condy from offshore fields will mean there is no profit for big companies to go in there unlike the 60's & 70's. Interesting watching this show from beginning of acquisition from STO 2015 when i first became interested in COE.

Interested in others calculations and predictions of cash flow post sole.

Still not sure myself if i will participate in cap raising

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $541.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $948.2K 4.560M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2093607 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 318077 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.