COG 0.00% $1.13 cog financial services limited

News: COG Consolidated Operations Posts HY Net Profit From Cont Ops After Tax Attributable $2.8 Mln, page-3

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    At first glance, I am underwhelmed although on the surface, it looks to be a reasonable increase. 
    The are no longer buying leasing brokers.
    They are yet to put in place the funding to be able to originate their own book. This will take a little time it seems. That must be where the money is to be made.
    They are going to try to get rid of Riverwise? Having travelled to many towns in Australia, the buying group is just a small  part of a few businesses. Procurement by retailers and retailing is changing. It is an old world business model. I suspect there is not a lot of value in it if the 30% holding is able to be sold.
    Year end might show some further improvement. I think it will take another year to really get some traction. 
    It would be interesting to know what Naos and Sandon think about the COG results, maybe the February newsletters of both Funds in a couple of weeks will provide some insight.
    It was good to see the commentary on the Royal Commission not affecting COG. There may have been a 'down-ramper' on HC a few weeks ago.  Impressions of others with a significant stake in this ship marooned at current prices?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $220.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 16605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.